about grid pagination toolbar

At the moment, I am working in a project in which we use a grid with a dhtmlxtoolbar for pagination.

I need to modify the order of the components (buttons, combos and so on) of the pagination toolbar: par example, we’d like to place the previous/next buttons together on the right, etc.

I have looked for it in dhtmlx documentation, api, etc but I have found any code example. I don’t know if it is possible, and if it is, how can it be done.

Does anybody knows how we can do it?

Any help will be appreciated.

All available customizing of toolbar paging skin you can find here:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … aging_skin

How would I customize the pagination toolbar to do the following?
[]Show total number of items returned in query[/]
[]Customize the Rows Per Page dropdown to show only 5, 10, 25, 100, or All[/]

I figured out the answer to my first question, “How do I Customize the Rows Per Page dropdown to show only 5, 10, 25, 100, or All?”
First I need to remove the default items I do not want:

labgrid.loadXML("./connectors/label_connector.php",function(){ var toolbar = labgrid.aToolBar; toolbar.removeListOption("perpagenum","perpagenum_15"); toolbar.removeListOption("perpagenum","perpagenum_20"); toolbar.removeListOption("perpagenum","perpagenum_30"); Then I need to add the two options that were missing:

toolbar.addListOption("perpagenum","perpagenum_100",4,"button","100 rows per page"); toolbar.addListOption("perpagenum","show_all",0,"button","Show All"); Finally I add the function to handle the “Show All” option:

toolbar.attachEvent("onClick",function(val){ if (val=="show_all"){ labgrid.rowsBufferOutSize=99999999999999999999999999999; labgrid.changePage(); toolbar.setItemText("perpagenum","Show All"); } }); });