Access to custom properties for new and existing events?

Hi,

I notice that, while I can set up custom properties in the Data Model for the scheduler (scheduler.net, MVC), I don’t have access to these properties client-side for new events. It’s not until I refresh the page and then go to edit the newly created event that these properties are attached to the event.

I’m aware that on server-side, I can use:
scheduler.Data.Loader.AddParameter(key, value);//pass param to the data action
scheduler.Data.DataProcessor.AddParameter(key, value);//pass param to the save action

My questions are:

1. Is there a better way to access custom properties via javascript or server-side? Far as I can tell, I don’t have access to these properties through commands such as:
    var propertyINeed = ev.custom_property;
    OR
    var ev = scheduler.getEvent(id);
    var propertyINeed = ev.custom_property;
  2. If I go the route of using querystring parameters, is there an easy way to access these (that’s already set up through DHTMLX javascript, ie. something like scheduler.getQSParameter(‘someParameter’)?

Note, I would need to access these properties for use in functions such as “onLightBox”, “onEventAdded”, etc.

Thanks!

Hello,
client-side receives all properties that model objects have on data loading
C#:public ContentResult Data() { var data = new SchedulerAjaxData(Repository.Events); return data; }
And vice-versa, all properties that are assigned on the client-side will be sent to the server when event is saved.
JS:

scheduler.attachEvent("onEventSave",function(id,ev,is_new){ ev.custom_property = 5;// custom_property will be added to POST parameters and sent to the server return true; });
If you want to add custom properties on a backend when you save changes - please check this article scheduler-net.com/docs/managing- … ntheserver