accessibility

Is accessibility on the dhtmlx roadmap yet? We would be willing to buy an enterprise tree control (at least) if so… it is a requirement, so if not, then we will have to use dojo or something which is more accessible. We would also need accessibility on menus and combos (not sure if anything else).

Thanks,
Chris

Has there been any progress on this issue? i.e. adding accessible markup to the controls, and making them 100% keyboard usable, etc? Thanks, Chris

There was improvements in latest form and toolbar, but still there is a lot of places where keyboard navigation can be improved.

What improvements were made exactly? I still cannot tab to anything other than a text input field in a toolbar.

My company has to try very hard to keep everything 508 compliant. section508.gov/
DHTMLX could really take off in the .gov arena if it would deal with this issue. We do a lot of work for .gov sites but this is the main reason we are hesitant with DHTMLX. It should be a high pri.

I know it’s difficult to make everything keyboard accessible but the toolbar is major. Can you please tackle the toolbar first?