Accordion blocks

I have problems with the accordion. Sometimes it locks itself while it’s collapsing/expanding.
After that I have to restart the application to get the accordion working again.

I attached a screenshot with the problem and one it the correct situation.

Best regards

How can we reproduce this situation?
Please, describe us step-by-step reproducion or attach completed demo
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo

Hello

I can’t reproduce the problem, most of the time it will not happen, but sometimes it does.
Then it happens random by clicking one of the according cells.
This is the code where the accordion is created:

dhxAccord = dhxLayout.cells("a").attachAccordion(); dhxAccord.addItem("Home", "Home"); dhxAccord.setIcon("Home", "javascript/dhtmlxfull_new/dhtmlxAccordion/codebase/imgs/home.gif"); dhxAccord.addItem("Initiatie", "Initiatie"); dhxAccord.setIcon("Initiatie", "javascript/dhtmlxfull_new/dhtmlxAccordion/codebase/imgs/initiatie.gif"); dhxAccord.addItem("Uitvoering", "Uitvoering"); dhxAccord.setIcon("Uitvoering", "javascript/dhtmlxfull_new/dhtmlxAccordion/codebase/imgs/uitvoering.gif"); dhxAccord.addItem("Afsluiting", "Afsluiting"); dhxAccord.setIcon("Afsluiting", "javascript/dhtmlxfull_new/dhtmlxAccordion/codebase/imgs/afsluiting.gif"); //dhxAccord.addItem("Archivering", "Archivering"); //dhxAccord.setIcon("Archivering", "javascript/dhtmlxfull_new/dhtmlxAccordion/codebase/imgs/archief.gif"); dhxAccord.addItem("Applicatiebeheer", "Applicatiebeheer"); dhxAccord.setIcon("Applicatiebeheer", "javascript/dhtmlxfull_new/dhtmlxAccordion/codebase/imgs/tandwiel.gif"); dhxAccord.closeItem("Applicatiebeheer"); dhxAccord.setSkin("dhx_skyblue"); dhxAccord.setEffect(true); dhxAccord.attachEvent("onBeforeActive", function(itemID, state){ if(itemID=="Home") dhxAccord.openItem("Home"); else if(itemID=="Initiatie") dhxAccord.openItem("Initiatie"); else if(itemID=="Uitvoering") dhxAccord.openItem("Uitvoering"); else if(itemID=="Afsluiting") dhxAccord.openItem("Afsluiting"); //else if(itemID=="Archivering") // dhxAccord.openItem("Archivering"); else if(itemID=="Applicatiebeheer") dhxAccord.openItem("Applicatiebeheer"); });

Sorry, but we can’t reproduce an issue after several attempts.

I can’t reproduce it too, but it still happens sometimes.
It’s very risky when our customers get this problem.

I will keep on trying to reproduce it.