Add a tabbed form to a window

Is there an instruction on how to attach a tabbed form to a window?
I’ve tried creating a tabbar first and then attaching a form to the tabbar, but it won’t attach to the window.

I can attach a form without tabs to a window using following code - how can this be altered to attach a form with tabs?

var app = app || {}; //namespace for the application

app.attach_add_dashboard_form = function (){

app.add_dashboard_window = app.main_window.createWindow("adf", 10, 10, 400, 325); 
 	app.add_dashboard_window.setText("New Dashboard *");

app['add_dashboard_form'] = app.add_dashboard_window.attachForm(

[                                      //define form controls
			                               	    {type: "block", list:[

{type: "input", name:"dashboard_name", label: "Dashboard Name",  position:"label-left", labelWidth: 100, inputWidth: 220},
			                               				{type: "combo", name:"use_viewport", label: "Use Viewport",  position:"label-left", labelWidth: 100, inputWidth: 226, 
			                               					options:[
																	 {text:"Yes", value:"Y"},
																	 {text:"No", value:"N"}
																	]
			                               				},

{type: "input", name:"dashboard_width", label: "Width",  position:"label-left", labelWidth: 100, inputWidth: 220},
			                               				{type: "input", name:"dashboard_height", label: "Height",  position:"label-left", labelWidth: 100, inputWidth: 220},
			                               				{type: "input", name:"dashboard_border_style", label: "Border Style",  position:"label-left", labelWidth: 100, inputWidth: 220},
			                               				{type: "input", name:"dashboard_margin", label: "Margin (px)",  position:"label-left", labelWidth: 100, inputWidth: 220, hidden: true},
			                               				{type: "input", name:"dashboard_position", label: "Position",  position:"label-left", labelWidth: 100, inputWidth: 220, hidden: true},
			                               				{type: "btn2state", name:"active", label: "Active",  position:"label-left", labelWidth: 100, inputWidth:42, inputHeight: 20, checked: true},
			                               				{type: "button", name:"save_dashboard", offsetTop:10,offsetLeft:100, value:"Submit"}
			                                       ]}
			                               	]

);
};

Many thanks,

Paul

You may attach dhtmlxTabbar to a dhtmlxWindows:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlx … abbar.html
and also you may attach a dhtmlxForm to the dhtmlxTabbar:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlx … nside.html

I looked at both of those examples before posting my request.
I’ve found many ways that don’t work, so feeling quite frustrated by something that would appear to be fairly easy to do.

Please could you show an example based on the code I posted or even show a working example?

Many thanks,

Paul

Please, check the following snippet:
snippet.dhtmlx.com/876402d30

Perfect - Brilliant example and first class support.

Thank you,

Paul