{
     type: 'input', label: 'EMAIL ADDRESS', name: 'femail'
   },
  {
    type: 'html', content: '<a href="/login.php">Login</a>'
  }
 ]
});

How to do that? I want to add custom html markup.
Do you have any plans on adding this control? This is must have control.

Where is the LABEL control? I cannot add extra text to tell/explain to the user what this form is all about or what this form fields supposed to mean. Where is the FIELDSET how can we add the fieldset?

Unfortunaetly it is not available to create a custom html control in the dhtmlxForm.

There is a “text” control allowing to “add extra text to tell/explain to the user what this nice form is all about”
https://docs.dhtmlx.com/suite/form__text.html

You may use the rows/cols layout structure of the form to arrange your form to the needed blocks.

that form ‘text’ control does not work.
I really hope you can add such functionality.

‘text’ control only creates a input text that is readonly.

I want to add html codes like below

{
 type: 'html', value: '<p>Example text paragraph'</p><datalist><option>...</option></datalist>'
}

that form ‘text’ control does not work.
I really hope you can add such functionality.

It works successfully for me

‘text’ control only creates a input text that is readonly.

Yes, this is exactly what you have requested:

Where is the LABEL control? I cannot add extra text to tell/explain to the user what this form is all about or what this form fields supposed to mean

Unfortunaetly curerntly it is not avialable to place the html-content to the dhtmlxForm control. I’ll send your request to the dev team, so there might be a solution in the future updates.

I am really looking forward for the future updates. More power. Tell the devs please that having a html control is best to quick add out of the box html code. Thanks.