Adding Preset Buttons add Event Lightbox

I am trying to find a way to add some buttons or an radio button list or something along those lines to my lightbox add event window.

Problem: I have 6-7 events that will be used very, very frequently but they cannot be used for recurring events. Having to type in the start time and the description (which will all be the same for each of the different events) will be tiresome.

Proposed Solution: Great buttons, dropdowns, radio button, or whatever would work in order to set the start time and the description to a programmed setting.

Ex: Button1 sets description to ABC and start time to 8am.

I think I can do something utilizing this (scheduler.formSection(‘description’).setValue(‘abc’):wink: but I do not know how to kick it off from a button.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I can clarify more or if additional information is required.

Thank you!

Hi,
If you want to hardcode, for example, event text and dates for new event, you can set them when onBeforeLightbox fires:
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/snippet/7460ff54
And there you should specify conditions for 7 types of events somehow. For new events you can show additional pop-up before opening default one where user should be choose event type and based on it set text and dates in the lightbox.

I am setting this one up as new so I would be ok with having a popup before the actual lightbox. Any chance you would have some suggestions or could point me in the right direction on how to start getting it setup?

Thank you!

Please try the way from this snippet. It is example how to open popup before default lightbox (in this case dhtmlx.confirm). Seems you need similar approach.