Adjusting Width of the Events

Hi,

I want to Adjust the Width of the Event to max width of the column.
Is there any configurations available for the same??

please find attached screen shot for the same.

Regards,
Niki

scheduler.xy.bar_height = 0;

and you need to assign code to “onClick” handler and return false from it, to prevent sidebar menu

Hi Stanislav,

You didn’t mentioned about the Width of the event on the scheduler.
how can i adjust it’s width as per the width of the respective column, as shown in the Scrern shot.

Regards,
Niki

Sorry for inconvenience, I have wrote the incorrect code line

You need to add the next before scheduler.init

scheduler.xy.menu_width = 0;

It will remove side-bar menu, and as result the eventbar will take whole width of the column

Sorry, but where do you place
scheduler.xy.menu_width = 0;

i.e., which file ?

Thank you!

-Chris#

Hello,

You should place this code in the same file where you call scheduler.init function (but before this call).

For example:

[code]

<script src="../../codebase/dhtmlxscheduler.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../../codebase/dhtmlxscheduler.css" type="text/css" media="screen" title="no title" charset="utf-8">
html, body{ margin:0px; padding:0px; height:100%; overflow:hidden; }

[/code] Best regards, Ilya

Thank you. That makes sense, however I’m using Wordpress, using the Suffusion theme, and wherever this funtion gets called I’m not able to find it. I thought maybe in the themes’ index.php or header.php files but not there. I’ll keep searching…

Hello,

Note that we have separate sub forum for the Wordpress/Joomla related questions :slight_smile:
Look for scheduler_include.html file in \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\event-calendar-scheduler\ folder.
It is an empty file, add there:

<script type="text/javascript"> scheduler.xy.menu_width = 0; </script>
Best regards,
Ilya

Hi Ilya, Sorry. I’m not too good at this. I tried putting the code like you instructed in the file called scheduler_include.html, but it didn’t take effect. What would I be missing here? Sorry to trouble you.
-Chris

Hello,

1. Be sure to clear browser’s cache.
  2. Try re-saving scheduler’s settings in the back-end.

If it’s possible please provide link to your page.

Best regards,
Ilya