after clering the filter, i have to resize the grid for the

Here are the steps to reproduce:

1.I enter in the filter box word admin , for witch i have two matches.

2.I adjust size for one of the columns of the grid and the grid resizes(the bottom border lifts up to the actual bottom border of the grid)

3.I erase the word admin from the filter box. Result: Only the first two results are visible.

4. I must adjust again a column for the grid to resize again and display all the results.

PS :I get this error: this.hdr.rows[0].childNodes[el._cellIndexS + i] has no properties,

if i drag the right margin of the column(witch doesn’t contain anything ), near the filter cell, after i have entered word “admin” in the filter cell

To resolve issue with incorrect size after filtering , just add next line of code

grid.attachEvent(“onFilterEnd”,function(){
grid.setSizes();
});

>>PS :I get this error: this.hdr.rows[0].childNodes[el._cellIndexS + i] has no properties,
Issue can’t be reconstructed locally. Which version of dhtmlxgrid you are using?
If problem still occurs for you - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com - we will provide the latest version with all fixes up to date, most probably it will resolve issue.

I am using
Version 15
Build 80319 and the issue is reproducible very time.
I have attached the xml .
Just drag the right margin of the no name header cell(the one near the filter cell). In order to do that put the grid in a div much wider that the grid.

managing_persons246.xml.zip (767 Bytes)

While issue still can’t be reconstructe locally, latest js file for version 1.5 was sent by email - most probably it will resolve issue.