All day events

Hi,
Using scheduler as a day or multi day availability calendar. All fine on multi day, but on single day can’t stop a time from showing first. Followed a couple of threads on this but couldn’t find the correct area to edit. Anyone able to talk me through this? Thanks

Hi,
Forgot to mention, using Joomla plug in version. Thanks

Do you mean that there are some problems with creating events by d-n-d in week/day view? Or something else?
Could you provide more details? It might be sample page or screenshots. Does any javascript error occur?

Hi,
Using scheduler as a guest house availability calendar. Therefore only all day bookings possible. Month view as default. Multi day events display perfectly but a single day event always shows a time first. Have found the scheduler_include.htm file and added some code as advised to make full day event possible but isn’t working at present. No java errors & you can see what I mean at www.schoonerpoint.co.uk/availability
Thanks for your time
Tony

Add in scheduler_include.html file the follow code:

<script>
scheduler.templates.event_bar_date = function() { return ""; }
</script>

Hi,
Thanks for your time, but nothing I add to the scheduler_include.htm file seems to have any effect. Have already tried the following as well (scheduler.config.multi_day = true;
scheduler.config.full_day = true;) As with your script, and I have tried your’s on it’s own as well as with the above has any noticable effect on the display or the new event options.
My suspicion is that as in the joomla version, the file is normally 0 bytes, it is not being looked at.
Any other ideas?
Thanks
Tony

Please check if file components/com_scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php contains the follow code in schedulerInit() method:

$scheduler .= "var default_mode = '{$defaultmode}';\n";
			@$include_content = file_get_contents($url.$this->scheduler_include_file);
			if ($include_content) {
				$scheduler .= "</script>";
				$scheduler .= $include_content;
				$scheduler .= "<script type=\"text/javascript\" charset=\"utf-8\">";
			}

Hi,
Thanks again for your help. The file contains the following
}

if ($include_content) {
			$scheduler .= "</script>";
			$scheduler .= $include_content;
			$scheduler .= "<script type=\"text/javascript\" charset=\"utf-8\">";
		}

but not, as far as I can see the
$scheduler .= “var default_mode = ‘{$defaultmode}’;\n”;
line
Doesn’t mean a lot to me I’m afraid!
regards
Tony

Try to replace the follow line:

with

@$include_content = file_get_contents(__DIR__.'/'.$this->scheduler_include_file);

Hi,
Replaced the line as suggested but no noticeable change.
Thanks for your help anyway
Tony

Hm… It’s a little weird.
Try to add

@$include_content = file_get_contents(__DIR__.'/'.$this->scheduler_include_file);
echo __DIR__.'/'.$this->scheduler_include_file."<br>";
var_dump($include_content);

This debug code will output path to scheduler_include.html file and it’s content when you’ll try to load scheduler page.
Does given path is correct and file exists?
Is it empty?