An error ?? on opening my scheduler WHY?

Here is a screen shot of what I get every time I open the scheduler page, could some one please advice on how I could fix this.

I must say, what an extension this is, by FAR the best ONE I ever used. Thank you to the developers - GREAT JOB

Open file components/com_scheduler/models/scheduler.php
and modify it like here:

		$url = JURI::root().'components/com_scheduler/codebase/';
		$loader_url = JURI::root()."index.php?option=com_scheduler&view=scheduler&task=loadxml&scheduler_events=";

Hi Radyno

Thank you for your reply, I am no expert on php, this is all the code that is in the file you mentioned. Could you please advise on which line or where the code you provided need to go in.

Thank you


This file is part of dhtmlxScheduler for Joomla.

dhtmlxScheduler for Joomla is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

dhtmlxScheduler for Joomla is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with dhtmlxScheduler for Joomla.  If not, see <>.


defined (’_JEXEC’) or die();
jimport( ‘joomla.application.component.model’ );

class SchedulerModelScheduler extends JModel {
var $scheduler_log = false;
var $scheduler_debug = false;

function getScheduler() {
	$document = & JFactory::getDocument();
	$locale = substr($document->language,0 ,2);

	$table = 'scheduler_options';
	$tableEvents = 'events_rec';
	$fieldName = 'name';
	$fieldValue = 'value';

	$url = JURI::root().'components/com_scheduler/codebase/';
	$loader_url = JURI::root()."index.php?option=com_scheduler&view=scheduler&task=loadxml&scheduler_events=";

	$cfg = new JConfig;
	$host = $cfg->host;
	$user = $cfg->user;
	$pass = $cfg->password;
	$db = $cfg->db;
	$prefix = $cfg->dbprefix;
	$userIdField = 'id';
	$userLoginField = 'username';
	$tableUsers = 'users';

	$curuser =& JFactory::getUser();
	$usertype = $this->getUser();
	$userid = $curuser->id;


	$cfg = new SchedulerConfig('scheduler_config_xml', $res, $table, $fieldName, $fieldValue, $tableEvents, $userIdField, $userLoginField, $tableUsers, $prefix, $userid, true);
	$scheduler = $cfg->schedulerInit($usertype, $locale, $url, $loader_url);
	return $scheduler;

function getUser() {
	$user =& JFactory::getUser();
	switch($user->usertype) {
		case '':
			$usertype = 'guest';
		case 'Super Administrator':
			$usertype = 'superadministrator';
			$usertype = strtolower($user->usertype);
	if ($this->scheduler_log == true)
		error_log("SchedulerModelScheduler->getUser() was called\r\nresult = ".$usertype."\r\n\r\n", 3, JPATH_ROOT."/scheduler.log");
	return $usertype;


I’m sorry, I made a mistake.
It looks like you have cross-domain problem.
Try to open file components/com_scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php and modify it like here:

public function schedulerInit($usertype, $locale, $url, $loader_url) {
//		$url = $this->replaceHostInURL($url);
//		$loader_url = $this->replaceHostInURL($loader_url);
		$settings = $this->settings;

You should just find this lines (lines 547 - 550) and add double back-slashes before two of them.

Thank you very much - that solved it

Once again thank you