I’m having an issue when someone saves an event and enters an ’ into the description text it does not allow someone to save the event again without removing it (after the page gets refreshed).
Here’s how to replicate the issue:
- Add an event to the calendar with the description Test’s Event
- Reload the calendar
- You will notice the title (before opening the lightbox) that it is still titled Test’s Event
- Once you open the lightbox, the title will be Test's Event.
In order to resave the event I’d have to remove the ’ and put the ’ in again or remove the ’ altogether.
I’ve done some troubleshooting already and this is what I came up with:
- The description text in the database is: Test’s Event
- When the information comes into the xml data object as @myevent.text where @myevent is the CalendarActionResponseModel it is still: Test’s Event
- It shows as Test’s Event (before you open the lightbox window)
- It fails when it comes into the description textbox when opening the lightbox window.
Any help would be appreciated.