Arrow gif not appearing in combo box in grid

I have a number of combo box columns in my grid. Although the combo functions properly as a combo the little ‘down arrow’ to show that it is a combo does not appear in any of them. I have got the correct css files. Please can you tell me what I am missing.

Thanks

If “combo” exell type is not opened, drop down image is not appears

Olga I am referring to the little icon at the right hand edge of the combo edit area. If you look at your following example:

dhtmlxCombo/samples/01_initialization

The bit that I am referring to is the little blue box at the end of the edit area with ‘v’ inside it. That is the bit that is missing in my grids.

Please check if you have included dhtmlxcombo.css file to your page. If issue still occurs you can try to use FireBug tool for FireFox to check what path is generated for this image and check if image really persist on that forlder

Olga thank you. I was not putting the ‘/’ after imgs. However the gif only appears when the user clicks inside the cell, otherwise the cell looks just like an ordinary ed or ro type cell and the user cannot tell that it is a combo cell. How can I set it up so that the down arrow gif shows even when the user is not inside the cell?

Thanks

How can I set it up so that the down arrow gif shows even when the user is not inside the cell?
This is original behavior of “combo” excell. We have experimental version of “combo” cell which shows this arrow, if you interesting in it please open ticket at support.dhtmlx.com/