Attach sidebar in layout with property autohide:true

I would want to attach a sidebar in a layout with " autohide: true "
It does not seem to work!
Is it possible?
The idea being to detach the menu and to attach a sidebar and vice versa according to the size of the screen

Thanks

Solved problem!
I had forgotten to put header: true :blush:
It works perfectly ! :slight_smile:

Fine! :wink:

In connection with my previous question, I wanted to use a layout to populate a cell sometimes from an option of menu sometimes from the equivalent option of the sidebar

For it is it possible to have the same functioning as
“mySidebar.cells(“Ped”).attachURL (“js/app/pedigree.html”);”
by using
“myLayout.cells(“c”).attachURL"js/app/pedigree.html”);"
I give some explanation!
Pedigree.html is constituted by 3 combos and by a grid.
In 1st case
If I fill combos and the grid I can navigate in other cells of sidebar and return on the 1st in which the contents are unchanged

in 2nd case
With layout and the principle of the views it does not work. My page html returns in its initial state
I noted well that there is a major difference (several names of cells in sidebar, only one in the layout) but is it possible?

Hi

Could you please provide us complete demo including all correspondnig js/css files?
Please also add information regarding current and expected behaviour.

Here is a small guide how to make a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

If you don’t want to share your demo here for any reasons - you can send it to support@dhtmlx.com, if so - please include link to this forum topic.

If you’re using PRO Edition please send your demo to support@dhtmlx.com

Hi,

thanks
OK I have to see realizing how the demo especially for the data MySQL
On this forum I knew that I could put nothing as I use a professional version

But as I still have tickets support available it would maybe be better that I open a ticket
I had not made it because I thought that my problems were linked to a bad approach from me knowing that the concerned HTML page contains only objects DHTMLX (3 combos, 1 form and 1 grid)
By using attachobject rather than attachURL for example

Well, then you can open ticket.