attachGrid is not a function

I am trying to attach a grid to a tabbar but I am getting an error in Mozilla that attachGrid is not defined. I searched the js files and cannot find a method with that name. I am using version 2.5 of the code. If I remove the attachGrid call the tabs show up.

<link href="js/dhtmlx/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="js/dhtmlx/codebase/dhtmlxgrid_skins.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="js/dhtmlx/codebase/dhtmlxtabbar.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/dhtmlx/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js"></script>
   <script type="text/javascript" src="js/dhtmlx/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.js"></script>
   <script type="text/javascript" src="js/dhtmlx/codebase/dhtmlxgridcell.js"></script>
   <script type="text/javascript" src="js/dhtmlx/codebase/ext/dhtmlxgrid_fast.js"></script>
   <script type="text/javascript" src="js/dhtmlx/codebase/dhtmlxtabbar.js"></script>

tabbar = new dhtmlXTabBar("a_tabbar", "top");
   tabbar.setSkin('dhx_skyblue');
   tabbar.setImagePath("../../codebase/imgs/");
   tabbar.addTab("a1", "Vendor 1", "100px");
   tabbar.addTab("a2", "vendor 2", "100px");
   tabbar.addTab("a3", "Vendor 3", "100px");
   grid1 = tabbar.cells("a1").attachGrid();   <=== fails
   tabbar.setContentHTML("a2", "<br/>Hallo Asgard.");
   tabbar.setContentHTML("a3", "<br/>The content can be set as <b>HTML</b> node or as <b>HTML</b> text.");
   tabbar.setTabActive("a1");

You need to include dhtmlxcontainer.js library to use attachGrid() method. Here is the sample:

dhtmlxTabbar/samples/05_components/01_grid_inside.html

Thanks for the help. I had just found that and was going to update with the same.