AttachHeader not sizing properly

Hi,
I attached a header to my Layout. In cells, I attached components. Like the sample, I specified a height for the header.

Without the header, the components fill the page size 100%, as I wish. With the header, the components can move below bottom of page. Any layout panels that collapse downward will disappear off screen, and the bottom of scrollbars disappear off screen.

Here is link to see:
intelsystech.com/ab/

Thanks.

Hi,

try attached file instead of the original. Hope it’ll solve the problem
dhtmlxlayout.zip (18.7 KB)

Hi,
I did upload that file, but it did not fix. I would like to know, did you duplicate the problem?
If so, and if this javascript fixes for you, then I will go through the CSS and see if I can fix mine now.

I have difficulties with the CSS, because there’s so much, and I want to write my own CSS, not to use skins provided. Is there any documentation that lists the default skins for each component, if you do not specify a skin? Because these are the CSS files I wish to edit first. I suggest as a feature that all the skins have a “default” name skin, and all will go there first if unspecified. This would make sorting the CSS easier.

Thanks.

Update:
I’ve found that the problem exists only when I link the stylesheet “dhtmlxlayout_dhx_blue”, dated 7/22/2010, 7:04pm (original file unedited). You can probably duplicate the issue from there.

Meanwhile, I’ll just not use that one. :slight_smile:
Thanks.

Hello,

we have not reproduced the problem with this file. Please see attached sample.
layout.zip (51.7 KB)