Beta version of plugin - fixes and some new features.

There is a bit confusion with versions, existing version of plugin (2.0) already contains latest version of scheduler (2.2)

We will join version number starting from next release ( scheduler 2.3 will be released in August, and plugin 2.3 in September )

Does the link in the first page contains fixes for this problem ? viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14492

Thanks,

Not yet, but update will be released till the end of the week.

Will the new version include a fix for deleting repeat events or did you know this was broken? Currently, it issues an error. I had to go into MySQL and delete the row with the repeat event. I can paste the error here if you like but it occurred on my Windows 7 OS laptop which isn’t here today.

Also, the Scheduler overlays my navigation dropdowns. Is there a simple fix for this problem or is this a bug? Thanks for your responses to all the Forum questions.

a fix for deleting repeat events or did you know this was broken
Can you provide more detailed description - is any special step need to be done, or recurring event can’t be deleted at all?

As for menu position , you can locate and remove the next line in codebase/dhtmlxscheduler.css

.dhx_cal_container{ z-index:999; }

Hi,

Any news on the release of the fix ?
Btw, do you have a planned release date of the new version of the plugin ?
What do you mean by map view ? Will the dhtmlxscheduler plugin for wp include a google maps of all the events ?

I couldn’t get it to repeat the same problem so for now I will just keep my eye on it.

I did a search for .dhx_cal_container{ z-index:999; } in codebase/dhtmlxscheduler.css as described but there were no z-indexes matching “999”. However, I did find this style in dhtmlxscheduler_wp.css. I tried it on my Windows 7.0 box and it worked great. The only wrinkle now is that the menu bar appears in the expanded mode of the calendar.

Thanks again for your quick responses!

Btw, do you have a planned release date of the new version of the plugin ? 

Scheduler 2.3 - 8/31/2010
Scheduler 2.3 plugin for WP and Joomla - 9/15/2010

If all goes fine , we will have an RC version of plugin on the next week.

Will the dhtmlxscheduler plugin for wp include a google maps of all the events ?

This feature is experimental in Scheduler 2.3 so we will not port it for plugins in this version. Based on results of usage in standalone version, it may be included in the next version of plugin.

now is that the menu bar appears in the expanded mode of the calendar.

Will be fixed by oncoming update.

any update on the RC date?

thanks,
vh

New version of plugin just released

dhtmlx.com/blog/?p=587#more-587
dhtmlx.com/docs/download/joomla_ … eduler.zip
dhtmlx.com/docs/download/event-c … eduler.zip