I built a server-side grid page on my local computer connecting to a database table with 3.500 records. All the filterings and exporting systems were working. I thought everything was ready. So I connected it to my real table with 55.000 records. The data appears really late (3-5 minutes), the filters (expect the one in the second column) and exporting systems don’t work. I tried smart rendering and some other things but none of them worked. I followed what is told in the “Big Data” example but the result is the same.
Here’s the link to the example but I also tried on localhost.
I’m looking forward to your help because I’m fed up with trying all the grid systems I found.