Block dataprocessor onDrop

how can I block with grid.ignore, when I define function for onDrop event. (for moving child rows under other parent id)

I dont want to act dataprocessor when I drop something because i use completely different method for updating an element (i want to keep original child row id!!!).

when onDrop event fires it calls dataprocessor update twice:

1. xy_update.php?gr_id=c271285662652159&gr_pid=10&c0=ppp&c1=0&!nativeeditor_status=inserted

it uses a false gr_id: c271285662652159 (not the original: c27) and I cannot use this function for insert that element to the database!!!

1. xy_update.php?gr_id=c27&gr_pid=7&c0=ppp&c1=0&!nativeeditor_status=deleted

it deletes row with id: c27, without prior inserting that row under other parent, and finally i loose that row…

You can mark row as not updated with following code:

dp.setUpdated(row_id,false);

and which part of the code exactly?

when i put the code at the beginning of the “drop” function it only COPY the row and dataprocessor only calls the

xy_update.php?gr_id=c271285662652159&gr_pid=10&c0=ppp&c1=0&!nativeeditor_status=inserted

i have also tried to put your code into any of the drop events, but that way drop wouldnt finish.

why dataprocessor put a meaningless id when dragging???

c271285662652159

i have tried to modify xy_update.php to do nothing on “insert” and “delete” and giving back success xml-s, but did not work, because somehow id renamed to this c271285662652159 and next time it gives an error in grid because this id is invalid!!!

why dataprocessor put a meaningless id when dragging???
Such id can occur in case of id conflict, if you are dragging in item with id which already exists - component will produce unique id to prevent duplication.

when onDrop event fires it calls dataprocessor update twice:
dp.setUpdateMode(“cell”,true);

instead of “insert”, “delete” single “update” operation will be executed

thanks Stan, it is working perfectly with this option!