Block Selection - border location not corrent

Hi,

I’m currently implenting block selection in some grids, but I find that the block selection border is not displayed at the correct location when the window the grid is placed in is scrolled down.

From what I can see, the problem most likely is that the coordinates for the selection border is relative to the window instead of the div container in which the grid is placed into.

Is there a way to specify that the border should be drawn relative to the div box or is there a workaround for it?

In addition, I find that the block selection border is activated to easily when clicking inside the grid. In my case, I have checkboxes in a column, and when checking the boxes, you only have to be a only very little inprecise with the mouse to activate the block selection.

This is a bit confusing. Is there a way to make block selection only activate if you have dragged the mouse more than x pixels (ie. 4-5 pixels).

Best Regards

Lars S. Jensen

In latest version of dhtmlxgrid (1.5) the block selection object placed relative to the data container of grid, so it must not be affected by document scrolling state.

>>This is a bit confusing. Is there a way to make block selection only
activate if you have dragged the mouse more than x pixels (ie. 4-5
pixels).
Please try to use attached js file instead of original one - it must resolve issue.

dhtmlxgrid_selection.zip (3.31 KB)