Bottom item of an accordion disappears

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have the following question relating ti the accordion-component.

I have a window with an layout in a “2U”-pattern configuration.

In the left pattern there’s a grid and a toolbar, all working fine.

In the right pattern I have also a toolbar and now I try to add an accordion with 3 items.

The problem that appears, is that the bottom item disappears to the bottom, if I open one of the others. I don’t see it anymore. I can only get it back with the openItem-method.

I tested this also with 4 and 5 items, it’s always the bottom item that disappears. The next one stays on the bottom and is visible.

First I thought it could have to do with the forms I attached to the items, so I detached them, but it’s still not working.

Here the code:

Thank you for your help.

Faithfully, Jay

Hello,

do you use the latest version of the components ?

the issue wasn’t reproduced locally. Please check attached sample

sample.zip (124 KB)

Hello,

I tried the attached sample, same result. There are 3 “Sonstiges”-Items. If I open one of the first 4 items, the bottom “Sonstiges”-item disappears to the bottom.

Hello,

the issue is confirmed. To solve it please try to call dhxLayout.cells(“b”).collapse(); method after all accordion items are added:

myaccord.addItem(“sonst2”, “Sonstiges”);
dhxLayout.cells(“b”).collapse();

Hi,

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but the collapse()-method doesn’t have an effect on the accordion’s behavior. I tried it in my application and in you attached sample too.

We meants to replace the collapse method call to the end of accordon initialization. In your code it’s called before.

The sample is attached

sample.zip (124 KB)

Ok, this way it works. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.