Browsers respond differently GRID v.3.5 and v3.6

GRID v.3.5 build 120731 works fine for the following browsers when retrieve the data into the grid, i.e., myGrid.loadXML(…);

Firefox
Safari
Chrome
IE 8
IE 9
(I have not tested on IE10 yet)

But the IE 11 failed to myGrid.loadXML, i.e., it never pass though the AJAX call to the java side (I debugged it).

Now replace with the newer (grid) version v.3.6 build 131108. The situation reversed:

It worded fine for IE 11. BUT, it failed for the following browsers when calling the myGrid.loadXML(),

Firefox
Safari
Chrome
IE 8
IE 9
(I have not tested on IE10 yet)

an error message popped up:

Error type: LoadXML
Description: Incorrect XML

It failed when tried to get the xmlDoc object, for example, in dtmlXMLLoaderObject.prototype.getXMLTopNode=function(a,b){…}

Any suggestion to fix this issue?

Thanks

Scott

On thing forgot to mention is:

Assume in your test app, it works. Now try this: after the web application is loaded, open or reopen the JSP page which has the line: myGrid.loadXML() in the page, it will has no effect. That means, the getGridXML was not called.

Hello.

about the described error: please, try to open the pages from any kind of web-server.

Now try this: after the web application is loaded, open or reopen the JSP page which has the line: myGrid.loadXML() in the page, it will has no effect. That means, the getGridXML was not called.
You may try to add some alert or use the debugger and you can see that the loadXML() method calls successfully. Maybe, the data is stored in the cache of your browser after the first loading.