[Bug] Event displaying on wrong day

We encountered a bug with the display of an event on the wrong day.

First, you need to be in a week view where the first day of the week is a timezone change, like last sunday. After, you create an event that start between 11pm and 12pm on that week.

Your event should be displayed on the next day. You can also see this behavior when you try to drag an event and the start time of your event pass 11pm.

The function _get_event_sday is calculating the wrong column because of the timezone change between the _min_date and start_date

I am able to reproduced this bug on this demo page : http://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/samples/01_initialization_loading/02_hour_scale_format.html

Which timezone settings you have on your PC ?

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

I’m also able to reproduce this bug on the specified page, calendar week 27 oct 2013 - 2 nov 2013 and my timezone is UTC+1 Amsterdam

We can confirm issue as well.
Fix will be added as part of the next build.

I have this problem too, see the attachment

My code/config are online www3.ustvnow.com/guide

how I solve this?

Is the above event was created through scheduler’s UI or created on server side and just shown at scheduler ? In second case - please check the data how it shown in data xml | json - is it valid or already wrong there.

Hi Stanislav,

Thanks for support.

I found the problem, we was using the ID that not unique, I already solved this problem.

Thank you again.