Bug in new version? Sample works but can not save / cancel

I followed the intro dhtmlx.com/blog/using-dhtmlx … p-net-mvc/

The sample solution that uses the older version works when I click save or cancel in the lightbox (i.e. closes the lightbox), but the new solutions that I created while following the tutorial that uses the latest version does nothing when I click save or cancel… Oddly enough the Delete button will remove the task and close the lightbox.

Am I missing something? Or is there something broken in getting the new packages from nuget?

Hello,
the tutorial has been written for gpl version of the gantt 2.1, but starting from v3.0 some features are available only in commercial editions of the component.
One of them is support of a projects/milestones in a chart. Seems like the error is triggered because tutorial’s configuration of the lightbox contains ‘typeselect’ control which is related to this functionality and now is not available in gpl version (which is published on NuGet)

docs.dhtmlx.com/gantt/desktop__typeselect.html

gantt.config.lightbox.sections = [ { name: "description", height: 70, map_to: "text", type: "textarea", focus: true }, { name: "type", type: "typeselect", map_to: "type" }, { name: "time", height: 72, type: "duration", map_to: "auto" } ];
If you remove this control from the configuration and remove the ‘type’ property from the model, everything should work correctly. We’ll update tutorial in the near time, sorry for the inconvenience

That explains it… thanks.