I identified a problem in the Accordion and I want to know if there is a solution for this. I created a scenario for steps reproduction, it is available on this link: https://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/visualDesigner/live/#3a47g4
To reproduce the problem:
- Create an accordion and add some panels into this;
- In each panel, add a form;
- Return to first panel and focus the cursor in any field;
- Keep pressing Tab on keyboard until the active element gets the end of current form (focus on submit button);
- After coming to this button, press once again to change to the next field. Expected result: The next field is the first field on the next form, kept in the second panel (and afterwards), and the next panel have to open.
The failure is: In the last step, instead of opening the next panel, it simply breaks the layout, hides the header and invalidate my page.