Bug on Days Sequence

Hi All,

I should say firstly that dhtmlxScheduler is a great application.

While I was surfing on it, I’ve discovered a bug that you can see clearly on 29 April 2010. You’ll find that it’s repeated twice, and then 30th April has been mapped to false Weekday name.

the same happened on Month, Week and Day views, what means that the problem is in the logic of calculating dates (I’m a developer :slight_smile:).

Another prove of that, is that the problem is repeated yearly (you can find it by the end of March 2009).

I’ve tried the code on IE, FireFox and Chrome, and the same result is there. It’s not a browser comptability issue.

I’ve attached the screenshots for both Week and Month views with the problem.

Which timezone you are using on the PC, where problem occurs?
There is a known issue with Windows-Brazil
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … own_issues

Also, you can check the next thread, which contains few fixes related to summer-time shifting.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12147&start=20

UTC +02:00 Cairo
on Windows 7.0

Thank you Stanislav for your efforts.

I’ve applied the patch beside the main script, Month and Week views probelms has been solved, but the problem is still there on Days view.

I’ve applied the patch in this format

<script src="dhtmlxscheduler.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="brazil_patch.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>	

so, what do you suggest??

Another notice is that the problem is solved when disabling the daylight savings from the time zone options without even using the patch. Is that the only solution for Days view?

I have open the ticket in internal bag-tracker, but so far, I can’t reconstruct the issue locally.