Button auto width is rendered incomplete

When using the width:“auto” on a button I notice that it is not rendering the button correctly; what I mean is that the right portion of the button is missing. (see screenshot attached)

source code example:
view:“layout”,
type:“clean”,
cols:[
{ view:“button”, id:“test2”, label:“ANOTHER TEST2”, width:“auto”, align:“left” },
{ view:“button”, id:“test3”, label:“ANOTHER TEST3”, width:“auto”, align:“left” }
]

Is this a bug in the Touch library? or am I not using it correctly?

I don’t want to specify a hard coded width, but rather do the same as when using a HTML button (ex: ) where I do not need to specify a width for the control to be able to display correctly. Another thing that is not desirable is when not specifying a width it takes the entire page width for the size of the button.

thanks.

Hello,

a button width as well as one of other controls (text, input, …) are adjuested to the width of parent container which is defined by “width” property. For this reason, it is impossible to set width:“auto”. You may set different width for button ( “inputWidth” property) and width of its parent container ( “width”). However, there is not possibility to set a button width depending on a size of its text.

cols:[
{ view:“button”, id:“test2”, label:“ANOTHER TEST2”, width:150, align:“left” },
{ view:“button”, id:“test3”, label:“ANOTHER TEST3”, inputWidth:100, align:“left” }
]