c# serverside add formdata to MS SQL 2008

Hi

I’m looking for a ASP.NET C# script to store data to my MS SQL 2008 database

vault.setFormField(“commissionbatch”, “week1batch1”);
vault.setFormField(“commissionmonth”, “5”);

How to add this to my MS SQL database after it have been upload ?

Database Table
UploadID = int
Commissionbatch = varchar(100)
Commissionmonth = int
Filename = varchar(250)

you should add code to the UploadHandler.ashx, method ProcessRequest to the very end of it something like string commissionbatch = context.Request["commissionbatch"]; ...

You can try the following url asp.net-informations.com/data-pr … nquery.htm it will insert data into sql server from asp.net.

wills.

I have used this C# ASP.NET barcode generator library. You may take a look. I may be the one you want. That barcode generator is not bad. It allows users to create more than 20 barcode types in C# ASP.NET. What’s more, you can easily adjust the parameters of the created barcode by following the barcode image settings guide in C#.

thank you fro sharing your barcode generator library, here i have one barcode c# generating application i’d like you take a look. it is powerful enough to create all types of barcodes, such as QR code barcodes, EAN-13 and so on. it is easy to add data to the database in this way.

i’ve seen this kind of question for many times, so before this, i’ve searched on the internet and found the resource about the barcode for asp.net library, for my convenience, i searched other question like this on this website instead of researching other resources,and this barcode for C# control for you.

so many resources here! thanks for you guys

You can put your data to a barcode, then use a ASP.NET barcode generator to generate barcode in your SQL 2008 database. or use .NET Barcode Generator for SQL directly.