Calendar date format

Hi,

When setting sensitive and insensitive dates for calendar, is there a particular date format to be used? Using 2010-12-25 works, but none of the other date formats work. I have given mCal.setDateFormat(“%m/%d/%Y”). As a standard, we always set dates in mm/dd/yyyy format. Is it possible to pass dates in this format to mCal.setSensitive and mCal.setInsensitive()?

Also, is it possible to combine mCal.setSensitive(startDate, endDate) and mCal.setSensitive(date string). For example, if I want dates from Dec 1st to Dec 20th to be enabled along with Dec 25th, is there a way to achieve this?

I also have multiple calendars attached to icons required in one page. I am doing it as suggested in the post viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2912&p=8389&hilit=multiple+calendar#p8389 . Is there a way to undo setSensitive and setInsensitiveDates()? When I set sensitivity for calendar attached to one icon, it is reflected in the next one too.

Thanks in advance!

-Manjusha

Hi,

setDateFormat method may take either two parameters: two Date objects - sensitive range, or one parameter - list of sensitive dates. If you set the list of dates, each date should be in a certain format:
Y.m.d (Y-m-d)
or
m.d (m-d)

setInsensitiveDates takes the list of dates as a parameter.

There is no settings to change this behavior.

When I set sensitivity for calendar attached to one icon, it is reflected in the next one too.

Probably you use the same calendar for all icons.

Is there a way to undo setSensitive and setInsensitiveDates()?

You need to completely rebuild calendar in this case.