Calendar event

Hi ,
I downloaded Dhtmlxcalendar , i want to customize that when i click on the date below in the text box i want to display my own event occurring on that day instead displaying date in the below text box . how can i get it , can you guide me

dhtmlxCalendar is a simple date picker.
dhtmlxScheduler - the component which works with events

is there any possible release in feature of the calendar with event showing when mouse over on it …
yes actually we have a calendar in dhtmlxscheduler particularly in year view the same feature i am thinking individually is it possible to release . or can you any suggestion to get that requirement

is there any possible release in feature of the calendar with event showing when mouse over on it …
yes actually we have a calendar in dhtmlxscheduler particularly in year view the same feature i am thinking individually is it possible to release . or can you any suggestion to get that requirement

Stanislav…

Currently it not possible , the minical of scheduler can mark dates with event but can’t provide extended info. There is plans to add optional tooltip like functionality ( like in year view ) to it. But I can’t provide any exact date - it one of possible addition to the next version , which probably will be relesed at February 2011

If you need such functionality ASAP - you can contact sales@dhtmlx.com about custom development.