Calendar text selection lost

When I select a part of the text in the date text input (format %d/%m/%Y), and then the calendar opens, the selection is lost. This only happens in IE. If you check the example in: [url]http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxCalendar/samples/01_init_and_usage/01_attach_to_input.html[/url], this doesn’t happen with the same browser.

It’s strange that if I comment the language assignment (loadUserLanguage) and the english is used as default, when I first load the page, it works ok the first time (the selection of text in the input is not lost), but after the calendar hides, if I select text inside the input again, the selection disappears.

What can be wrong?
I would appreciate any suggestions.

Here I leave some of my code:

[code]calendariod = new dhtmlxCalendarObject(‘txtDESDE’, true);
calendariod.loadUserLanguage(“es”);
calendariod.draw();

dhtmlxCalendarLangModules = new Array();
dhtmlxCalendarLangModules[‘es’] = {
langname: ‘es’,
dateformat: ‘%d/%m/%Y’,
monthesFNames: [“Enero”, “Febrero”, “Marzo”, “Abril”, “Mayo”, “Junio”, “Julio”, “Agosto”, “Septiembre”, “Octubre”, “Noviembre”, “Diciembre”],
monthesSNames: [“Ene”, “Feb”, “Mar”, “Abr”, “May”, “Jun”, “Jul”, “Ago”, “Sep”, “Oct”, “Nov”, “Dic”],
daysFNames: [“Domingo”,“Lunes”, “Martes”, “Miercoles”, “Jueves”, “Viernes”, “Sábado”],
daysSNames: [“Do”,“Lu”, “Ma”, “Mi”, “Ju”, “Vi”, “Sa”],
weekend: [0, 6],
weekstart: 0,
msgClose: “Schließen”,
msgMinimize: “Drehen”,
msgToday: “Hoy”
}[/code]

Thanks a lot.

If you check the example in: dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … input.html, this doesn’t happen with the same browser.

In this sample calendar 3.0 is used. Probably you are using older one.

Here is the sample of the 3.0 calendar that demonstrates localization:

dhtmlxCalendar/samples/01_init_and_usage/10_language.html

thanks a lot!