Can the mobile version show weeks that start on Sunday?

Is there a way to make the mobile version start the week on Sunday, rather than Monday in the Month view?

I’ve tried the scheduler.config.start_on_monday=false; which works for the regular Scheduler, but it has no effect on the mobile version.

Thank you,
Rob

Hello,

start_on_monday is not applied to mobile scheduler. You need to redefine startOnMonday of Touch calendar: docs.dhtmlx.com/touch/doku.php?i … properties

$$(“scheduler”).$$(“calendar”) gets the calendar object where scheduler is scheduler id. Here is the whole code:

dhx.ui({ view: "scheduler", id: "scheduler" }); $$("scheduler").$$("calendar").define("startOnMonday",0);

Here is the infomation about ids of other scheduler components:

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … s_elements

Alexandra,

Thank you. This looks like it should be helpful. Unfortunately, it isn’t working.

In looking through the dhtmlxscheduler_mobile.js code, I see that the following snippet appears

dhx.protoUI({name:"calendar",defaults:{date:null,startOnMonday:!0,...

Could this be causing the problem? (I’m not sure of the effect of the “!” and whether that would prevent my changing it.)

Thank you,
Rob

Could this be causing the problem?
Nope, it must not cause the issue.

It is the initial value, and strange “!0” is a “true” ( result of code compression, you can check the uncompressed version of js file in the sources folder )

You can change “!0” to “false”, which is not the best solution, but will change default behavior of the calendar.

Thank you. I got it to work. I was not sending a carriage return, and it subsequently commented out the line (the previous line was a comment).

Thank you,
Rob