Can't attachEvent "OnmouseIn, OnmouseOut" --> loadXMLString

when I use loadXMLString create tree, I can’t attachEvent “OnmouseIn, OnmouseOut”.
Everything is ok if we use loadXML method.
Please help me, thank you!

Locally works fine.
Pay attention that loadXMLString is PRO (by the way if you had tried to use standart, your tree would not loaded)
Plus we recommend to call attachEvent method before loading tree data, like

tree.attachEvent("onMouseIn", function(id){ console.log(id) }); var xml='<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?><tree id="0"><item text="Briari\'s" id="1"></item></tree>'; tree.loadXMLString('<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?><tree id="0"><item text="Lawrence Block" id="t2_lb"><item text="All the Flowers Are Dying" id="lb_1"/><item text="The Burglar on the Prowl" id="lb_2"/><item text="The Plot Thickens" id="lb_3"/><item text="Grifter Game" id="lb_4"/><item text="The Burglar Who Thought He Was Bogart" id="lb_5"/></item><item text="Robert Crais" id="t2_rc" open="1"><item text="The Forgotten Man" id="rc_1"/><item text="Stalking the Angel" id="rc_2"/><item text="Free Fall" id="rc_3"/> <item text="Sunset Express" id="rc_4"/> <item text="Hostage" id="rc_5"/></item><item text="Dan Brown" id="t2_db"> <item text="Angels &amp; Demons" id="db_1"/><item text="Deception Point" id="db_2"/><item text="Digital Fortress" id="db_3"/><item text="The Da Vinci Code" id="db_4"/><item text="Deception Point" id="db_5"/></item><item text="Joss Whedon" id="t2_jw"><item text="Astonishing X-Men" id="jw_1"/><item text="Joss Whedon: The Genius Behind Buffy" id="jw_2"/><item text="Fray" id="jw_3"/><item text="Tales Of The Vampires" id="jw_4"/><item text="The Harvest" id="jw_5"/></item></tree>');