cant change row bgcolor depends on cond'ion in 2nd page?

mygrid.loadXML("get.php",function(){ mygrid.forEachRow(function(id,ind){ var colval=mygrid.cellById(id,5).getValue(); var currentTime = new Date(); var month = currentTime.getMonth() + 1; var day = currentTime.getDate(); var year = currentTime.getFullYear(); var hours = currentTime.getHours(); var minitues = currentTime.getMinutes(); var secs = currentTime.getSeconds(); var currDate=(year+"-"+month+"-"+day+" "+hours+":"+minitues+":"+secs); if(colval>currDate){ mygrid.setRowColor(id,"red"); } }); });

[b]They above code can change the first page row bgcolor only . the same condition data is many in the 2nd page.. if i navigate the 2nd page in mygrid, cant change the row bgcolor depends on the condition.[/b]. what is the reason?

My paging code:::

mygrid.enablePaging(true, 25, 10, "pagingArea", true, "infoArea");
mygrid.setPagingSkin("bricks");

plz help me ,

its very very urgent…

thanks in advance,…

.what is the reason?
It happens because of rows at 2nd row is not rendered when mygrid.forEachRow(function(id,ind){ method is called.
As a work around you can try to use “onRowCreated”. This event is called after a row was created in the grid, and was filled with data. Please find more information here docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … rowcreated

thanks a lot,

its working perfectly…