Can't enter a space into a cell

I recently updated to the 3.5 version of the grid and at this point I can’t enter a space into a cell. If I attach an onKeyPress event to the grid, the space is getting seen, but the space doesn’t show up in the cell. I do use a custom cell renderrer, but I even tried it using the basic ‘ed’ renderrer and it does the same thing. Where can I look for this in order to fix it? What can be grabbing the key and swallowing it after it shows up in keyPress?

Thanks,
Jim

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reconstructed locally.
If issue still occurs - please, provide a sample of your code or a demo-link where the issue can be reconstructed.

I can’t give you my code, it’s part of a government project. I wasn’t asking to reproduce it, I was asking where can I look in the grid code to try and fix this? I have proven locally that the space is getting all the way to the grid by placing an onKeyPress event on the grid and it is seeing the key. But the cell is not displaying it. Where can I look to track this down? Even when I use the basic “ed” cell render it doesn’t work. Can I put an onKeyPress event on the cell itself? What can I do to track this down?

Unfortunately the described behavior is not replicating in case of ordinary usage of dhtmlxGrid.
Please, describe the issue in details. What functionalities are used in dhtmlxgrid? Some screenshots with the grid and the generated error also may help in resolving the issue.