Can't get DHTMLXTree working, fails with "Incorrect XML" and

Hello,

I’m evaluating DHTMLXTree and I can’t get it to work, and I can’t see where my code could be wrong. My test page is here:

contrastco.com/other/dtest/catedit.html

I’m trying to display a tree using one of the sample XML files that comes with DHTMLXTree. It ends up producing two errors and just displaying the names of each item in a plain list. Do you have any idea what the problem could be from looking at the page source? Thanks.

Hello,

It seems that contrastco.com/other/dtest/tree.xml doesn’t exist. Please, check that the xml is correctly included.

The XML file I’m using is contrastco.com/other/dtest/tree4.xml. You can see in the page source. But no matter which file I include, I get the same error. Do you have any idea why? Thanks.

I see that I had two included XML files, and I removed the second include, so now the errors aren’t showing up anymore, but I still get no images and no tree, just a straight vertical list. I know that there are images in the directory I specified. I put one of those images on the page to make sure. Do you know what could be wrong?

Please, try to delete the following code:

// set plus images
tree.setImageArrays(“plus”,"","","",“open2.gif”);
//set minus images
tree.setImageArrays(“minus”,"","","",“close2.gif”);
//set default node images
tree.setStdImages(“books.gif”,“books_open.gif”,“books_close.gif”);

This code causes the problem with images.