Change look and feel of dhtmlxcombo dynamically

Earlier I asked the question I pasted below.

What I mean is I want to change the border color and background color odhtmlxcombo if there are any erros in the text keyed in it or in the item selected. dhtmlxcombo boxes in my application look similar to those in url dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … ndex.shtml?

Can I changed border color and background color dynamically? Can I change it using java script? Before submitting the form if there are any errors I want to change the look and feel of combobox using java script function. I want to change border color and background color to highlight the error. I want to do it both on the client side and server side. Please help me.

Thanks in advance and thanks for your earlier reply.

I need to appy errorStyeClass attribute in struts to dhtmlXCombo

Hi,

I need to apply errorStyeClass attribute in struts to dhtmlXCombo. I tiried but I did not get. I am using dhtmlxcombo.css, dhtmlxcommon.js and dhtmlxcombo.js. Should I define any css in dhtmlxcombo.css.

errorStyleClass is CSS stylesheet class to be applied to this HTML element if an error exists for it (renders a “class” attribute).

How to get this?

Thanks in advance and thanks for your earlier reply.

Combo consists of input element, div containers and images.

You can get that elements using private properties of the combo and apply custom styles for it. Please see the answer regarding combo input:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … al&q=11070