Changing background-color of the form

Hello

I have a tabbar. I fill the first tab with a toolbar and a form and would like to change the background-color of the whole form. How can i do that?

Thank you

Hello
Change style the next way:

.dhxform_obj_dhx_skyblue div.dhxform_base { background-color: #87cefa; }

Thank you

Hmm … sorry but it’s not working correctly. I would like to have all the white space in another color. Maybe i have a mistake in my code ?! :

formdata = [
{type: "settings",inputWidth: 120,inputHeight: 14,labelWidth: 62,position: "label-left"},
{type: "input",name: "neu_1",value: "",label: "<span style='position:absolute;top:1px;font-size:11px;color:#555'>WoNr-UM:</span>",tooltip: "nach einer UM-Nr suchen",validate: "ValidNumeric",style:"position:absolute;top:-1px;font-size:12px"},
{type: "input",name: "neu_2",value: "",label: "<span style='position:absolute;top:21px;font-size:11px;color:#555'>KdNr:</span>",tooltip: "nach einer Kundennummer suchen",validate: "ValidNumeric",style:"position:absolute;top:19px;font-size:12px"},
{type: "input",name: "neu_3",value: "",label: "<span style='position:absolute;top:41px;font-size:11px;color:#555'>Objekt:</span>",tooltip: "nach einer Objekt-Nr suchen",validate: "ValidNumeric",style:"position:absolute;top:39px;font-size:12px"},
{type: "input",name: "neu_4",value: "",label: "<span style='position:absolute;top:61px;font-size:11px;color:#555'>Nachname:</span>",tooltip: "nach einem Kundennamen suchen",style:"position:absolute;top:59px;font-size:12px"},
{type: "input",name: "neu_5",value: "",label: "<span style='position:absolute;top:81px;font-size:11px;color:#555'>Strasse:</span>",tooltip: "nach einer Strasse suchen",style:"position:absolute;top:79px;font-size:12px"},
{type: "input",name: "neu_6",value: "",label: "<span style='position:absolute;top:101px;font-size:11px;color:#555'>PLZ:</span>",tooltip: "nach einer Postleitzahl suchen",validate: "ValidNumeric",style:"position:absolute;top:99px;font-size:12px"},
{type: "input",name: "neu_7",value: "",label: "<span style='position:absolute;top:121px;font-size:11px;color:#555'>Ort:</span>",tooltip: "nach einem Ort suchen",style:"position:absolute;top:119px;font-size:12px"},
{type: "input",name: "neu_8",value: "",label: "<span style='position:absolute;top:141px;font-size:11px;color:#555'>Telefon:</span>",tooltip: "nach einer Telefon-Nr suchen",validate: "ValidNumeric",style:"position:absolute;top:139px;font-size:12px"}
];

There is no native form backgroung color in 4.0. You can create div with background color and place it under the form