Changing header background - setHeader()

Hi,
I have a grid where the group header is defined using setHeader. See code snip below. I wanted the background color to be white (#FFFFFF) only to SOME of the headers by using the style tag in the parameter string. However, it seems that only the text has a white background and not the entire cell group header. See attached snapshot. What do I need to do so the header that I define to have white background will have white background completely?
bbygrid.setHeader(“

RGM Summary
,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,
Quantity Variances
,#cspan,
Unauthorized Returns
,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,
Cost Variances
,#cspan,#cspan,
BBY Approved Fees
,#cspan”);
bbygrid.setSkin(“gray”);

Thanks!

Please, try to use the thiord parameter of setHeader method to define styles to a header’s column:

mygrid.setHeader("A,B,C",null,["text-align:right;","text-align:left;","text-align:center"]);

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … _setheader

Hi sematik,

Thanks for your response. I tried your suggestion but not working for me (I had ‘Quantity Variances’ group label column defined to have white background). Can you shed some light? Below is the snippet and snapshot…
bbygrid.setHeader(“RGM Summary,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,Quantity Variances,#cspan,Unauthorized Returns,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,Cost Variances,#cspan,#cspan,BBY Approved Fees,#cspan”,null,[“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;”,“text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF”,“text-align:left;”]);
bbygrid.attachHeader(“RGM#,UPC,SKU,Model#,Description,RECV
QTY,UNIT
COST,EXT
Cost,Location,Total Variance,Units
over/short,Total Value -
over/short,Units Returned
to BBY,Total Value,Variance Reason - REQUIRED,Tracking Number - REQUIRED,Carrier - REQUIRED,Ship Date,Units,Vendor Unit Cost,Total Cost Variance,Approved Fee,Amount”);
bbygrid.attachHeader(" ,#combo_filter,#combo_filter,#combo_filter, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ");
bbygrid.setSkin(“gray”);
bbygrid.splitAt(4);

Thanks!

Please, try to use the following code:

mygrid.setHeader("Title",null,["background-color:red;"]);