Scheduler = new DHXScheduler();
Scheduler.Localization.Set(SchedulerLocalization.Localizations.Arabic);
What may be wrong?

An attempt to change language by the following code in .aspx.cs has failed:
Scheduler = new DHXScheduler();
Scheduler.Localization.Set(SchedulerLocalization.Localizations.Arabic);
What may be wrong?

Hi,
the config should work, I’ve tested it on a simple configuration and locale file seemed to be applied. Please check the example:
s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipcha … locale.zip

the example has the following error:
Could not load type ‘SchedulerLocale.Calendar’. file: Calendar.aspx line 1

Hi,
how do you run the sample?
I’ve tried it in VS2012 Express for Web and in VS2013 Express for Web. In both cases all seems to work correctly

I run the example as follows:

1. download Zip source files
  2. Extract files
  3. run vs express for web 2012
  4. pressing open web site to source file folder “./schedulerlocale”
  5. Rebuilding all

I had manage to activate the sample after I run it from vs2012 for web as a solution (open project and then selecting the soultion file: SchedulerLocale.sln as opposed to open web site as I did so far).
What is the difference and why I was not needed to download or atleast update the package (actually no package folder appears at all in vs2012 soultion explorer but only references folder, even though the sample included a package folder as it appears in windows explorer) ?

Hi,
all downloadable samples are created as an ASP.NET applications, not a web sites, i.e. they should be opened using a solution or a project file and have to be built before can be deployed to IIS.

The main Trial package and an other demo projects are built a bit differently.
Most of projects in a trial package does not use the NuGet package, instead of this they are refers DHTMLX.dll from the package (which has the same version as a library on NuGet).
The other projects refers the NuGet package, usually the package has to be updated in order to run the project