Changing the animation of the back button

Hi,

How do I change the animation of the back button on the event details page? When I tap an event the details page slides up from the bottom (which is correct) but then when I tap back it slides left. it should slide down - i.e. the opposite of what it did when it was opened. Equally, can the back button be changed so it says ‘close’ rather than back

thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

How do I change the animation of the back button on the event details page?

You will need to replace the existent “back” button with the custom button and set onclick handler for it:

• define replace “back” button with the new button in selected_toolbar:

scheduler.config.selected_toolbar = [ {view:'button', inputWidth:scheduler.xy.icon_back, css:"cancel", id:"customBack", align:"left", label: "Close"}, {view:'button', inputWidth: scheduler.xy.icon_edit, id:"edit", align:"right", label:"Edit"} ]; dhx.ready(function(){ dhx.ui.fullScreen(); dhx.ui({ ... }); });

• and here is how you can process button click:

$$("scheduler").$$("customBack").attachEvent("onItemClick",function(){ var view = $$("scheduler").$$("tabViews").getParent(); view.define("animate",{ type:"slide", subtype:"out", direction:"bottom" }); view.show(); view.define("animate",{}); });

brilliant - thanks Alexandra. works a treat