Checkbox/Combo

Hey guys, i having a problem with my page. I’m using 3 checkboxes and for each one of then there’s a respective combo that should be avaible only if the check box is checked.

I made a function “disableCombos” to disable all since the begining. This function use the matrix “matrixCheckBoxAndCombos” with the name of the checkbox and the combo.

But for some reason every time I unmark only one of the checkbox all the combos became enable.
Notice that no event was attributed to the checkboxes. Where am I wrong?

Sorry for the english. Not my native language.

[code]

var matrixCheckBoxAndCombos = new Array (['a',"comboA"],
				      ['b',"comboB"],
					  ['c', "comboC"]
	);				  

function Initial() {
        window.dhx_globalImgPath = "...";
        main_layout = new dhtmlXLayoutObject(document.body, '2E');
        CreateFirstColumnLayout();
    }

function CreateFirstColumnLayout() {
       dhtmlx.image_path='./codebase/imgs/';

main_layout = new dhtmlXLayoutObject(document.body, '2E');

var a = main_layout.cells('a');
		a.setText("Filter Config");

var str = [
			{ type:"fieldset" , name:"form_fieldset_1", label:"Fields", labelAlign:"left", position:"", list:[
			//CHECK BOX COLUMN
			{ type:"checkbox" , name:"a", label:"Plant", labelWidth:"90", labelHeight:"21", labelAlign:"left", position:"label-right"  },
			{ type:"checkbox" , name:"b", label:"WorkCenter", labelWidth:"90", labelHeight:"21", labelAlign:"left", position:"label-right"  },
			{ type:"checkbox" , name:"c", label:"PONum", labelWidth:"90", labelAlign:"left", position:"label-right"  },

//COMBO COLUMN
			{ type:"newcolumn" , position:""  },
			{ type:"combo" , name:"comboA", label:" ",  labelWidth:"40", labelAlign:"right", inputWidth:"90", inputHeight:"90", position:"label-right", options:[
				{ text:"combo" },
				{ text:"input" }
			] },
			{ type:"combo" , name:"comboB", label:" ", labelWidth:"40", labelAlign:"center", inputWidth:"90", position:"label-right", options:[
				{ value:"combo", text:"combo" },
				{ value:"input", text:"input" }
			] },
			{ type:"combo" , name:"comboC", label:" ", labelWidth:"40", labelAlign:"center", inputWidth:"90", position:"label-right"  },
			]}
		];
		formFilters = a.attachForm(str);
		disableCombos(formFilters);

}

function disableCombos(formFilters){

for(i=0; i<9; i++)
		formFilters.getCombo(matrixCheckBoxAndCombos[i][1]).disable(true);

}
	//http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxGrid/samples/04_dataprocessor/10_events.html
	//http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxGrid/samples/17_serialization/01_pro_serialize.html
	</script>

</head>
<body onload="javascript:Initial();">
[/code]

You need to apply method disableItem() to your form:

[i]formFilters.disableItem(matrixCheckBoxAndCombos[1]);