Clearing date in the grid calandar object

Hi Gang.

I have the pro components, and I have a grid where I have attached a calendar to on of the fields.

Follow Up

How do I set up the grid so the user can clear the date field?

Regards

Unfortunately there no such inbuld functionality. You can clear dhxCalendar cell only via mygrid.cellById(rowId,cellIndex).setValue("");

I did get part of the way by useing the dhxCalendarA

But the “c” button refered to in other posts would be nice.

Regards

Thank you for your notes. We will consider adding that feature to future release

Hi Support Team,

Can U tell me how to enablr C button for calendar input?
I am using readonly mode and unable to clear input once assigned value.

I have checked the previous post and it is claimed that there’s a c button for user to get this done.
But the attachment link is broken.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards

Hi,

Can U tell me how to enablr C button for calendar input? … I have checked the previous post and it is claimed that there’s a c button for user to get this done.

I’m afraid that you misunderstood the previous post. We wrote that we’d consider the idea of C button, but we did not claim that it is already implemented.

The button was not added due to design issues. If you need additional button with pop-up calendar, you can put calendar and the required button into an absolutely-positioned div or dhtmlxWindow. This container can be displayed on an input click and hidden on another action (for example close button click).