click on document to hide a window

hi,

I have an iframe that has losts of views…

One of those is an imagebutton that opens a window when this imagebutton is slided down or clicked.

That window has no buttons to close. it has to be closed when user finalizes the procedure or clicks on a another zone of the app.

So, i have a click event asociated with de document that hides the window when the user clicks on another zone of the document. The problem is when clicks on the zone of the window…

It closes too and can not work with the window…

I need to know when the user clicks inside the window zone or another way to do that…

Thanks and greetings!!

so i need to exclude the window area when the user clicks on a part of the document of something…

Hi,

Try to use “popup” view of dhtmlxTouch. It is closed on click outside.

I did not try your solution yet but i want the window or pop up has to be close when clicking outside the pop and i do not know sure if with the document click event forma hiding the pop, it does…
Next monday i will do it so please check the post ti solve the problem…please.

Anda these last post toó because i have to present ti muy clientes on tuesday…

Thanks…anda greetings!

hi again!!

i tried to use popup but same result…the problem is that i have an event when clicking on the document and this has to close the popup or window…

and it is closed even if i click inside the pop up or window…because of the event…and it has not to be…

so…what is the way to do this?

thanks in advance!!!

greetings!

Hi,

I am sorry… it worked using popup…it was my mistake…
thanks and greetings!

You are welcome !