Click on Ribbon but not on control fires onSelectOption even

Hi,

I am struggling with showstopper issues around the implementation of the buttonCombo control.

In addition to not finding a way to change the item in the combo without firing the onSelectOption event, I have also discovered that clicking on the Ribbon, but not on a control also fires this event.

I realize that the ribbon is a 1.0 and any time something new comes out, there are going to be bugs. But, these are severe and need a quick fix to make the ribbon usable.

I have looked into the dhtmlxCombo code as well as the ribbon code and have not found any quick fixes such as adding prototypes for missing functionality in the ribbon that exists in the dhtmlxCombo as I have done with the other issues I encountered.

Please let me know if the issues around the onSelectOption event are something that can be addressed either via workaround or via an update (when and how to get it would be great as well).

Cheers,

Alex

Hi,

I did more digging and found that the click on Ribbon issue is invalid.

It does happen, but appears to be a byproduct of the looping caused by setting calling firing calling setting…

Cheers,

Alex

Hi
Please, find a fix for you in attachment of he lase post:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37327