Clist configuring problem

please can someone help me in adding a clist option in my dhtmlxgrid. What should be done?? Which js file should be included??

In dhtmlxGrid 4.x there is no need to include any extension. they all are included in a single js file.
Here you can find a working example:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … extra.html

I tried but it is still not working!! It is not displaying the values.

This code " mygrid.registerCList(11,[“Stephen King”,“John Grisham”,“Honore de Balzac”]);" is not working. It only displays a checkbox with no values and an apply button.

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reproduced locally.
In the provided sample method works well.
If the problem still occurs for you please, provide with a similar simple complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed.

The files which i am using are:

I also can’t get the checkbox list to work.

mygrid.setColTypes("ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,clist"); //the types of columns mygrid.registerCList(10,["0","1"]);

With me, once I add the “mygrid.registerCList(10,[“0”,“1”]);” line the entire grid doesn’t display anymore…
Any ideas?

Upon checking the console it said:

However, the js file gets loaded correctly, and when searching for ‘registerCList’ it gives me 3 instances with this.registerCList so I don’t understand why it says it’s not a function… =S

Is it a pro only thing?

Check if you have well defined “mygrid”!!

Still having problem with clist. Please help!!

do you have a PRO version of the dhtmlxGrid? “clist” column type is available in PRO version only.

Dear admins,

When reading about the column types it says nowhere which are PRO only and which ones aren’t.
Could you add the words in read PRO ONLY in the column types?

docs.dhtmlx.com/grid__columns_types.html#clist

Cheers

Am using pro version but clist is still now working

Mesqueeb, I apologize. Thank you for your note. The mentioned information will be added to the docs.
Khushboo, Could you clarify. Does the “clist” works well for you now?

Clist does not work well for me. I am using pro version. i sent you a sample of my codings in the previous posts. please check.

Sorry made mistake while typing.

Could you please, provide with a complete demo or share with a demo link, where the problem can be reconstructed.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

Here is a demo.

In the support system you were given an answer with the example of the working demo.

(due to the PRO version of the files the demo will be removed from the attachment)

Why is the clist not working can you please help?