Cobobox questions

Hi ,

I’m evaluating the combobox and have a few questions -

1. I tested the combobox in a frame that is very narrow in height (part of a frameset) and

I see that the search results part of the combo is opened within this frame only (and won’t float

over the rest of the frames).

Is there anyway to set the combo states so it will open over/above other frames ?

2. Is there a direction atrribute - wish for the combo to work RTL or LTR oreinatation ?

3. Is there anyway to set the combo to ignore blanks that appear in the begining of the values -

I have a options with blanks in them (like a nested tree) and wish the combo to find enteries ignoring these.

Many thanks

Is there anyway to set the combo states so it will open over/above other frames ?
Technically the both parts of combo can be separated in different iframes , but it will require some modification in existing code.
Current version doesn’t provide such functionality as part of standard API, and we not plan to implement it in foreseen future.

>>2. Is there a direction atrribute - wish for the combo to work RTL or LTR oreinatation ?
RTL direction for dhtmlxCombo not supported ( we plan to add it in next builds )

>>3. Is there anyway to set the combo to ignore blanks that appear in the begining of the values -
Can be done only by code modification