Coldfusion 10 issue

I have recently migrated a site from CF9 to CF10. Every page that incorporates the DHTMLX grid works on CF10 … except for one. It sporadically loads in IE8 but never in Chrome or Firefox. The template itself is fine but an unknown error occurs when the XML is loaded … even with dynamic loading the connector seems to grab the full contents of the table and the page appears to time out.

1. Have there been any updates to the DHTMLX Coldfusion connector that I have missed?

2. There is some immediacy to fixing this so I am prepared to convert the page to PHP (which I am unfamiliar with). If anyone is interested in a small paid project the code in question is below. Please reply with contact details if interested …

<cfset grid = createObject(“component”,request.dhtmlxConnectors[“grid”]).init(request.dhtmlxConnectors[“datasource”],request.dhtmlxConnectors[“db_type”])>

<cfset grid.dynamic_loading(50)>

<cfset grid.event.attach(“beforeFilter”,change_filter)>
<cfset grid.event.attach(“beforeFilter”,change_filter1)>

<cfset filter1 = createObject(“component”,request.dhtmlxConnectors[“options”]).init(request.dhtmlxConnectors[“datasource”],request.dhtmlxConnectors[“db_type”])>
<cfset filter1.render_table(“qryfullcodes”,“tourcodedate_id”,“tourcodedate_id(value),fullcode(label)”)>
<cfset grid.set_options(“tourcodedate_id”,filter1)>

<cfset filter2 = createObject(“component”,request.dhtmlxConnectors[“options”]).init(request.dhtmlxConnectors[“datasource”],request.dhtmlxConnectors[“db_type”])>
<cfset filter2.render_table(“qryalltms”,“users_id”,“users_id(value),fullname(label)”)>
<cfset grid.set_options(“users_id”,filter2)>

<cfset grid.event.attach(“beforeProcessing”,plsvalidate)>
<cfset grid.event.attach(“beforeUpdate”,myUpdate)>

<cfif grid.is_select_mode()>

<cfset grid.render_table(“qryfullcodes_nocancelled_tours”,“tourcodedate_id”,“tourcodedate_id,users_id,paxontour,ismodular”,“fullcode,tm_name”)>

<cfset grid.render_table(“tourcodedate”,“tourcodedate_id”,“tourcodedate_id,users_id,paxontour,ismodular”)>