Collapse cell while Progress is on

Is there any way to turn on the progress indicator (dhxLayout.progressOn():wink: but still allow the cell to be collapsed?

Hello
Try the next code sample:

[code]

Cells Progress Control html, body { width: 100%; height: 100%; margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-color:white; } function doOnLoad() { dhxLayout = new dhtmlXLayoutObject("parentId", "2U"); } function progressOnLoad() { dhxLayout.cells("a").progressOn(); dhxLayout.cells("a").collapse(); } function progressOff() { dhxLayout.cells("a").expand(); dhxLayout.cells("a").progressOff(); }
</script>

[/code]

Darya,

Thanks for the suggestion, but what I really need is for the user to be able to expand/collapse the cell after I have programaticly turned on the progress. I am using the progress as a way to show the content, but keep it greyed out.

I’ve been able to reduce the height of the progress with CSS, but I’m not sure if I can re-activate the expand/collapse carat button in the cell header.

Can this be done?

There is no native approach, but you can contact our sales department sales@dhtmlx.com to ask for customization for you.