Color weekend days & include to page

Hi,

I have been searching and reading forum and documentation for hours trying to find the answer to these 2 question:

1. How can scheduler be included to a php page using divs ?
  2. How to easy color weekend days to ease reading of scheduler. (Nice look) ?

I have tried so many different solutions but with no luck.

Like: scheduler.templates.week_date_class=function(date,today){ if (date.getDay()==0 || date.getDay()==6) return "weekday"; return ""; }

etc etc…

It may be I just miss out on some very important small points, but some advices would be nice :wink:

Hi,

1. Can you clarify what the problem? In general, it can be added to php page the very similar way as to html, you add a script/link tags and required divs to a markup

2. Try using this method docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … espan.html

Hi and thx for answer.

1. Problem is related to scaling of scheduler, it will not show inside the divs, probably because some css is causing issues on the height.

2. I have tried your suggested solution, but I might be doing something wrong. Bellow is code. I have added dhtmlxscheduler_limit.js as suggested and paths are correct.

<script src="dmx/codebase/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_limit.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">

[code][/code]

Either my inclussion in script is wrong, or it dont manage to read and populate requested css.

1. Make sure that div where you initialize the scheduler has a default height. Scheduler will adjust it’s sizes to the sizes of the container, so if the div is collapsed - scheduler won’t be visible

2. Please check that ‘gray_section’ class is defined on the page somewhere. Here is the working example
    docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/sample … spans.html

Thx for the swift replies :wink:

The weekend color did work all time. Just me that did not see it. I have my calendar for month view, and first by checking week view I noticed that it do work.

It works find on day and week, but not on month view.

Is there a workaround for this?

Jim

Ok,

found that in the comment filed bellow your link:

.dhx_scheduler_month .dhx_marked_timespan { display: block; }